Great organisations are populated by great people. We seek to recruit, train, motivate and retain talented people with, most importantly, the can-do attitude and a growth mind-set. Such people are most likely to perform well, conduct themselves well and strive to continuously improve.
Gordon’s size ensures that every student is well known and nurtured as an individual. The School has a very strong emphasis on academic standards, self-discipline and traditional values and aims to be much more than just outstanding examination results, providing abundant opportunities outside the classroom and exceptional pastoral care.
Gordon’s is a Boarding and Day School and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate screening.
“Gordon’s is an outstanding school in every respect.”
staff benefits and professional development:
Gordon’s is a hard-working, vibrant, friendly and unique place to work and we hope you will want to join us. The School offers an attractive range of benefits, outlined below:
- The School offers the TPS for teaching staff and membership of an appropriate pension scheme for non-teaching staff
- Enhanced salary structure
- Extended PPA for teaching staff
- 45 acre site with superb facilities
- Complimentary lunch, coffee, tea and fruit
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme
- Coaching programme
- Staff Well-Being Committee
- Occupational Health Service
- Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
- 16 weeks' holiday for teaching staff
- Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking on site
- Library facilities open to all
- Use of 20-metre swimming pool and fitness centre at specified times
- Subject to availability the School has subsidised accommodation provision.
Teaching staff vacancies:
support staff vacancies:
Learning Support Assistant
Closing Date : Friday 11 September
Please note that you must apply to us direct for this role, we do not accept applications via agencies