Welcome to Friends of Gordon’s!
Friends of Gordon's is an informal organisation open to anyone with a connection to the school, be it current parents or staff, former parents or staff, Gordonians, Governors, Trustees or members of the local community. Friends has been created to provide a way for you to retain your connection to the school going into the future - and membership is free! Click here to become a Friend and then spread the word. We look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Benefits of becoming a Friend:
- Invitations to Friends events such as exclusive private tours, trips, visits and the special annual Friends event
- Invitations to attend a range of school events such as Insight Talks, Parades and our Summer Arts Evening
- The opportunity to join Saturday morning activities, such as seasonal cake decorating or Book Club
- Electronic copy of the annual Semper Fidelis school magazine (hard copies can be collected from school if preferred)
- Termly eNewsletters containing latest news and updates from Friends - click here to view our publications gallery