We are delighted that we are able to continue to offer lunch to all students of key workers and vulnerable children who are in school, and breakfast and tea to Residential Boarders. The following amendments have been made to the normal provision in order to meet the current government guidance.
- The Dining Hall layout has been arranged so that Day Boarder and Residential Boarder group bubbles can be kept apart.
- Breakfast is only be available to Residential Boarders until further notice.
- Lunch times are by group bubble (see notices in Houses).
- The menu is somewhat restricted as strict guidelines and national supply issues will affect normal provision. See the link below however for the weekly menu which provides adequate choice and a range of healthy options.
- We are using normal plates and cutlery and the Dining Hall is cleaned thoroughly between sittings.
- All Residential Boarders will eat together as they have formed their own Residential Boarder bubble.