We are delighted that we are able to continue to offer lunch and tea to all students, and breakfast to Residential Boarders. The following amendments have been made to the normal provision in order to meet the current government guidance.
- The Rec is being used as a second Dining Hall to allow year groups to stay in their class-time 'bubbles'.
- Breakfast is only be available to Residential Boarders until further notice.
- Lunch is by year-group, with one year-group in the Rec and one in the Dining Hall at any one time in separate sittings. Students must attend at their prescribed time are required to remain in their location until the end of the sitting when everyone will leave together.
- The menu is somewhat restricted as strict guidelines prevent normal service. See below however for the weekly menu which provides adequate choice and a range of healthy options.
- We are using disposable plates and cutlery until further notice and the rooms will be cleaned thoroughly between sittings.
- Tea will be by house as we move to House 'bubbles' after 3.35pm. There will again be prescribed sittings for each House and students must attend at the correct time.
Week 1 menu
To be updated on Friday 4th September