GCSE Exam Results 2014
Gordon’s School Press release August 21st 2014: GCSE Results 2014
Gordon’s School Press release August 21st 2014
GCSE Results 2014
A* - A = 43%
A* - B = 74%
A* - C = 91%
- The % of students achieving 5 or more higher GCSE grades = 90.9%
- The % of students achieving 5 or more higher GCSE grades including Maths & English Language = 84.2%
- The % of students achieving the English Baccalaureate = 63.6% (a school record). The Baccalaureate is achieved where a student accrues higher GCSE grades in Maths, English Language, two sciences, a modern foreign language and a humanity.
- The % of students achieving 5 or more A or A* grades = 43%
- Satia Babu, Camelia Hamdi-Cheriff & Chloe Norman each achieved 10 A* GCSE grades; a phenomenal achievement.
Many congratulations to all our talented staff and students for their hard work and application, over several years, in achieving another set of excellent GCSE results.