Trips & Visits
At Gordon's we run a huge range of trips and visits for students of all age groups. These include curriculum-based visits such as a trip to the World War I Battlefields for Year 9 students, trips to France and Germany and attendance at a range of lectures designed to support examination groups. In addition, we also run activities of a more recreational nature such as an annual ski trip, Army Camp for members of the CCF, and expeditions at home and abroad as part of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme.
approved residential trips and visits
- Ski-trip December 2022
- German Exchange (Modern Foreign Languages Department)October 2022
- Paris (Modern Foreign Languages Department) September 2022
- Loughborough University for World School Games (Netball) June 2022
- Jurassic Coast (Geography Department) June 2022
Here are some useful forms for parents. Click the link to open, download, print and sign as necessary.
- Parents' Trip Consent Form: Read more...
- Medical Questionnaire: Read more...
- Consent form for swimming activities or activities where being able to swim is essential: Read more...
Please click here to read our Trips and Visits policy.